Why NOT Reduce Downtime?
At JTI Services, our focus is to help your company reduce downtime. We both know that less downtime equals more production and ultimately, more profit.
Since your facility’s electrical system is the lifeblood of your business, we start there. Our safety-minded team of professionals provides done-for-you services that detect problems in your electrical system before they lead to equipment failure and unplanned facility shutdowns. Our expertise provides value that directly affects your bottom line.
Let our predictive maintenance professionals provide “the right information at the right time” so your production continues uninterrupted.
What We Deliver
Our NFPA, OSHA, and Infraspection Institute certified and trained team of professionals provides done-for-you services focused on your electrical system and electrical safety.
Core Infrared Inspection Services:
- Full Facility Electrical Infrared Inspections
- Facility Owned Distribution Transformers
- Critical Motor Baseline Trending
- Visual Inspection Photo Inventory Report (VIPIR)
- New Construction IR Commissioning
Advantages Of Hiring JTI Services
- 4 to 1 cost savings for every dollar spent on infrared inspections can be realized when followed by timely repairs. See Cost Benefit Analysis of Infrared Programs Report
- JTI provides expert electrical IR inspection services that meet your insurance provider’s annual requirements. Read this study from Hanover Insurance
- JTI provides an exhaustively detailed report using InspecTrendTM Best Practice Infrared PdM Inspection Software for all infrared inspections
- Electronic PDF report delivery following currently accepted industry practice and the Infraspection Institute Standard for Infrared Inspection of Electrical Systems and Rotating Equipment. Full color hard copy report binders available by request
- JTI’s inspections are all-inclusive supplying infrared inspection and reports
- All JTI Services thermographers are Infraspection Institute Certified
- All JTI Services thermographers and technicians follow OSHA 1910 and NFPA 70E requirements
- JTI uses top of the line (Fluke and Flir) high performance radiometric thermal imaging cameras
- JTI infrared inspections can be used to audit in-house infrared PdM programs
- JTI infrared inspections and reporting systems are more exhaustive and complete than others in the industry
- We specialize in electrical infrared inspections and have become experts in the electrical IR field
What makes JTI Services’ Infrared Inspection Predictive Maintenance (PdM) process different? Our team.
Our Infrared Inspection PdM Process
Here’s a brief overview of our infrared inspection process so you know what to expect:
Initial Intro & Safety Meeting
We meet with the site supervisor to share our process and plan of action. Good first impressions are created and relationships are forged.
IR Scanning & Data Gathering
We perform a non-intrusive infrared inspection of the entire electrical distribution system and requested critical equipment. Using InspecTrendTM Best Practice Infrared PdM Inspection Software, we systematically gather essential data.
IR Inspection Findings & Exit Meeting
During the exit meeting, we explain our findings and highlight areas of concern that will show up in our Initial Field Report when delivered. Our Certified Infrared Thermographer explains findings, next steps, and expectations are established prior to leaving the facility.
Final IR Reporting
We deliver an exhaustively detailed Final Report. Work Orders are created for needed repairs. Cost savings are realized.
Annual Infrared PdM Program Scheduled
Throughout the experience, we create an Annual Electrical Infrared PdM/PM Program with the facility management and schedule future inspections. Future cost savings can be realized with an average 400% Return on Investment (ROI).
Let us show you the cost savings a great Infrared PdM Program can provide! Give us a call.